Floyd VA Real Estate – Oakley Boyd Farm – 167 Acres

by DavePhillips on March 5, 2012

The Oakley Boyd Farm is 167 Acres located in Floyd County Virginia. This is one of the best farms in the area, and I have personally kept cattle on this property for years. It has everything you could want in a farm for raising animals or growing crops.

As you can see, about 85% of the property is suitable for hay and pasture. The other 15% is big woods.

This property fronts on two state maintained roads, and there are three different entrances that you can use off of Mack’s Mountain Road depending on which way you want to enter the property. It maintains its privacy even though it fronts on two roads.

There are multiple spots with 360 degree views. You can see some of the views in the pictures.

There is an abundance of water on this property, with bold springs and streams, and multiple pond sites. It is also fenced for cattle.

This property is also very near the community’s fire department, elementary school, and rescue squad. In fact, the rescue squad is at the crossroads of the two roads this property fronts on.

This is truly one of the best farms in the area, and is both private and accessible. There are numerous potential building sites on the property if you chose to build your dream home here, or perfect just the way it is if you choose to farm it.

Comments on this entry are closed.

Previous post:

Next post: